ORGLIST: online tutoring

From: Christopher Joseph Gorman (cjgorman$##$sas.upenn.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 28 2004 - 08:27:33 EST

If the online tutoring business which solicited ORGLIST for tutors still needs
tutors, I have recently become available--so you can reply with your company's
contact information which I don't have any more.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Christopher Joseph Gorman

"Information can indeed be sent faster than the speed of light. Just not
information in the form of a noiseless signal."
      --C.J.Gorman

U-Penn Email: cjgorman$##$sas.upenn.edu
TNG Email: thenextgenesis$##$gmail.com
Permanent Mailing Address: