Re: ORGLIST: Suggestions

From: Christopher Joseph Gorman (cjgorman$##$sas.upenn.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 13 2004 - 16:48:43 EST

Mechanisms for name reactions, I believe, are the most useful reference for
advanced students of organic chemistry. Good luck on your project. Let me
know if you have any questions or need any further advice, All the Best,

Chris J. Gorman
Undergraduate Class of 2005
University of Pennsylvania

> Dear all,
>
> In the past years we have made available for the community of organic
> chemists a number of documents in different formats which we believe can be
> of general interest: e-books on nomenclature, mechanisms, exercises,
> tables, etc.
>
> We are now collecting ideas for the next year's downloads, so we would love
> to hear your suggestions about documents we could offer to organic chemists.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Dr. Jacobo Cruces
> Research Manager
> GalChimia, S.L.
> Cebreiro, s/n O Pino
> 15823 A Coruña
> SPAIN
>
> Phone: +34 981 814 506
> Fax: +34 981 814 507
> Home: www.galchimia.com

> List coordinator: Joao Aires de Sousa (coordinator$##$orglist.net)

"The nature of the truth is fundamentally biased by the nature of our
experience."
      --C.J. Gorman (from personal email greeting)