ORGLIST: Suggestions

From: Jacobo Cruces (jacobo.cruces$##$galchimia.com)
Date: Mon Dec 13 2004 - 07:00:49 EST

Dear all,

In the past years we have made available for the community of organic
chemists a number of documents in different formats which we believe can be
of general interest: e-books on nomenclature, mechanisms, exercises,
tables, etc.

We are now collecting ideas for the next year's downloads, so we would love
to hear your suggestions about documents we could offer to organic chemists.

Best regards,

Dr. Jacobo Cruces
Research Manager
GalChimia, S.L.