ORGLIST: Preparation of Sulfur trioxide pyridine

From: chen huaxiang (chemiechem$##$gmail.com)
Date: Sat Dec 04 2004 - 03:50:11 EST

Dear everyone:

For further scale-up, I need a mass of Sulfur trioxide pyridine
complex [26412-87-3 ], so I want to prepare it by myself, however I
cannot find a good procedure (high yield and low cost) for this
material. Did you have prepared this material or have some good
literature for this synthesis? If you have will you please send a
message to me? many thanks

chemiechem$##$gmail.com