ORGLIST: PhI=NSes

From: Sengen Sun (sengensun$##$yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Nov 29 2004 - 20:22:36 EST

I am trying to make this compound based on JOC 1999,
64, 5304-5307.

But I could not get H-1 NMR in CDCl3 which has been
reported in the JOC paper. It seems that my product
decomposes immediately after dissolving in CDCl3.

I found that the compound is also hydrolyzed in
DMSO-d6 to PhI=O (?) and NH2Ses.

If any one has some experience on this compound,
please give me some advice.

Thanks.

Sengen