ORGLIST: Testing lab for ESR

From: muctarr sesay (muctarrsesay$##$hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 29 2004 - 11:52:54 EST

Hello Everyone:

I am looking for a contract testing lab (or Universities/Institutions) that
can perform electron spin resonance (ESR) analysis for the presence of free
radicals for a product my company have developed for clinical trials in the
US.
Could anyone provide me with info of such labs in the US?

Thanks in advance for your help in this matter.

Muctarr Sesay Ph.D