Re: ORGLIST: synthesis of radiolabeled compounds

From: support$##$cussyn.com
Date: Wed Nov 24 2004 - 10:11:33 EST

Gianluca,

I am the Senior Chemist and manager of Scientific operations
for a company called Custom Synthesis Services. We specialize
in the custom synthesis of labeled compounds for use in drug
discovery, metabolism-mechanism studies, and as internal
standards.
We have the expertise and facilities to synthesize both simple
and complex labeled molecules in milligram to kilogram
quantities. We are fully licensed to handle and synthesize
most classes of compounds. I'd be happy to discuss your needs
further outside of the orglist environment. We have been an
established provider of synthesis services, analytical
support, and labelled compounds to Universities, CRO's, and
big pharma for almost 20 years.

Drop me an email and we can discuss your needs.

Regards,

BJD
Senior Scientist-Chemist
Manager of Scientific Operations