ORGLIST: synthesis of radiolabeled compounds

From: Gianluca Sbardella (gsbardella$##$unisa.it)
Date: Fri Nov 19 2004 - 06:07:47 EST

Dear colleagues,
I need to synthesize a radiolabeled (3H or 14C or 15N ) version of our lead
compound for biological assays. Unfortunately, I don't have the
expertize to accomplish this task. Is there anybody in the list able to do
this or could you suggest me someone to contact?
Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards

Gianluca

Prof. Gianluca Sbardella, Ph.D.