ORGLIST:Instrument opinion

From: TASAIN (RACSA) (tasain$##$racsa.co.cr)
Date: Fri Oct 15 2004 - 10:46:06 EDT

Dears, I hope it is not an out of place question. We are in the process to
buy a combustion nitrogen analyzer. We have an offer from Elementar, Germany
with impressive characteristics but it is the new kit in the block and there
is not installed units in the country.

I wonder if some of you have had experience using these analyzers?

We will appreciate your comments, bad or good.

Regards

Enrique C.