ORGLIST:delta-cadinene

From: Russell (rab$##$anu.edu.au)
Date: Mon Sep 13 2004 - 02:56:12 EDT

Dear All,

Our laboratory is currently seeking a source of delta-cadinene (CAS #
483-76-1).

If anyone can suggest a potential supplier we would appreciate the
information or if they have unwanted material sitting on a shelf in their
laboratory (apparently Sigma use to supply it) then I would be happy to
arrange compensation and transport.

Kind Regards

Russell Barrow

Russell A. Barrow MPEdT, PhD

Director, Microbial Natural Product Research Group

Department of Chemistry

Australian National University

Canberra, 0200

AUSTRALIA