RE: ORGLIST:Scavenger for EtOH for Solid phase reaction

From: Ilya Avrutov (iavrutov$##$dalton.com)
Date: Thu Sep 02 2004 - 08:45:53 EDT

Dear Uno,

While I'm not sure that molecular sieves is the best way in this case, I
have to say anyway that molecular sieves 4A does absorb EtOH (along with
water, H2S, CO2 etc.), according to "The chemist's companion" Handbook
of practical data (A.Gordon, R.A.Ford, Wiley-Interscience Publ., 1972).

Best regards,
Ilya Avrutov