ORGLIST:metal complexes in gaussian program

From: DENIZ HUR (dhur$##$anadolu.edu.tr)
Date: Thu Sep 02 2004 - 02:54:21 EDT

Hello everyone,

I am interested in working metal lgand chelates with gaussian98
program. I am trying to prepare data for my work using ChemOffice
program. But I can not. I tried simple metal ligand complex ferrocene.
If somebody know how to draw and prepare imput file for gaussian please
inform me. Thanks in advance
Best regards
Dr. Deniz Hur
Anadolu University Faculty of Science
Department of Chemistry 26470 Eskisehir Turkey
Florida Center for Heterocyclic Compounds
University of Florida Department of Chemistry
P.O. Box 117200, Gainesville, FL 32611-7200 USA
web: http://home.anadolu.edu.tr/~dhur