ORGLIST:Student needs Monohalogenation literature

From: chamula (chamula$##$cybercable.net.mx)
Date: Sat Aug 14 2004 - 11:52:46 EDT

I need some help in acquiring this study , I'm a student in Mexico and our
library doesn't carry this journal nor can I get the resources to order the
study. If anyone can send me a pdf copy I would certainly be grateful.

Thank you, J.R.Munoz

Monohalogenation (bromination and iodination) of electron rich arenes by
tetraalkylammonium halides in presence of conc. H2SO4
Pasha M. A., Myint Y. Y.
Indian J. Chem., 43B, 357360 (2004)