ORGLIST:Phenyl esters of coumarin-4-acetic acid

From: vithal jadhav (vbj_chem$##$rediffmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 13 2004 - 02:13:17 EDT

  Dear all, I want to prepare phenyl esters of coumarin-4- acetic acid for my further research work. I tried to prepare these esters by all the good old methods unsuccessfully (using SOCl2, POCl3 and pyridine and even direct fusion). Any suggestions regarding this are greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Vithal B. Jadhav Research student Karnatak University Dharwad-580003 India e-mail: vbj_chem.$##$rediffmail.com