Re: ORGLIST:Group-specific reactions for N-nitroso groups

From: Jacob Zabicky (zabicky$##$bgumail.bgu.ac.il)
Date: Thu Aug 05 2004 - 23:59:16 EDT

Hello Gunter,

Perhaps you'll find something in the following review:

J. Zabicky and S. Bittner, “Analytical Aspects of Amino, Quaternary
Ammonium, Nitro, Nitroso and Related Functional Groups.” In: The
Chemistry of Amino, Nitroso, Nitro and Related Groups, S. Patai (ed.),
Wiley, Chichester, 1996, pp. 1041-1168.

All the best,

Jacob