ORGLIST:Laboratory Experiments for a Pharmaceutical Inorganic Chemistry Course

From: antonio regla (areglac$##$yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jul 22 2004 - 19:24:36 EDT

Dear List Members:
I am a faculty member at the school of Pharmacy at the Universidad Autonoma de Morelos, in Mexico, and I am going to teach a course entitled Pharmaceutical Inorganic Chemistry, and I am looking for laboratory experiments for this course. Does any of you have any good reference for this? I appreciate your help in this regard.
Sincerely,
Juan A. Regla