ORGLIST:No-D NMR

From: Jen Green (Jennifer.L.Green$##$williams.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 21 2004 - 18:28:07 EDT

Hi all,

In a recent Org. Lett paper (2004, 6(6), pp.953-56), Hoye et al.
described a way to take NMR spectra without the use of deuterated
solvents. I have tried this technique several times with success on
Varian NMR spectrometers but currently I am having no luck with Bruker
NMRs. Right now, in all my spectra, the peaks tend to repeat
throughout the spectrum---a symptom I never saw on a Varian.

Has anyone else tried it on a Bruker and have any hints to pass along??

Thanks,

J. Green