ORGLIST:(no subject)

From: Henrik Bernquist (Henrik.Bernquist$##$perstorp.com)
Date: Wed Jul 14 2004 - 03:28:31 EDT

I want to esterify pentaerythritol and 5-sodiosulfoisophtalic acid, any
suggestions how I shall proceed? I have tried many times but without any
success. I know it is possible to perform with trimethylolpropane and
neopentylglycol, but they are not of interest.

Henrik

M. Sc. Chem eng. Polymer technology.