ORGLIST:Reducing OH on a amino alcohol tha's Boc protected

From: J.R.Munoz (chamula$##$cybercable.net.mx)
Date: Tue Jun 22 2004 - 19:47:00 EDT

I need a method to reduce the OH to CH3 on an amino alcohol that is Boc-
protected. I would like to chlorinate and then hydrogenate with Pd. Does
anyone have a good suggestion save not using thionyl chloride or any of the
Phosphorous acids. I've thought of cyanuric chloride but just not sure of
the procedure , and it's cheap and not so toxic an hazardous...thanks