ORGLIST:IR spectra of keto and enol forms of acetoacetate esters?

From: Jess.Taylor$##$cellzome.com
Date: Wed Jun 16 2004 - 03:51:31 EDT

Dear Fergus

If it is a spectra for reference that you are looking for, Sigma
Aldrich's website (www.sigmaaldrich.com) has links to pdf (Adobe Acrobat)
files of FT-IR spectra of most of the compounds that it sells. It's a free
database so it won't cost anything. It also has NMR data for some
specified compounds too.

Alternatively, there is another database that I find invaluable - the SDBS
database from Japan. This is also free, but you are limited to a maximum
number of daily searches.
The web address is http://www.aist.go.jp/RIODB/SDBS/menu-e.html.

Good luck - I trust this will be useful to you

Regards

Jess Taylor
Jess Taylor
Scientist
Cellzome (UK) Ltd
Chesterford Research Park
Little Chesterford
Cambridge
CB10 1XL

Tel: +44 (0)1799 532 800
Fax: +44 (0)1799 532 801
Direct Line: +44 (0)1799 532 833

e-mail: jess.taylor$##$cellzome.com
http://www.cellzome.com

contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately at the phone number stated
above and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.