ORGLIST:IR spectra of keto and enol forms of acetoacetate esters?

From: Lalor, Fergus (f.lalor$##$ucc.ie)
Date: Mon Jun 14 2004 - 13:09:39 EDT

Can anyone point me towards a literature reference for the IR spectra of the
keto and enol forms of methyl and/or ethyl acetoacetate? I have tried a Web
Of Science search but have been unable to find terms that narrow the search
down to anything less than tens of thousands of hits. Any suggestions will
be greatly appreciated.
Regards -
Fergus Lalor

Dr. Fergus John Lalor