ORGLIST:Freezing mixtures

From: NANDAN VAKATKAR (nandan2000$##$yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Mar 28 2004 - 02:01:29 EST

Dear friends,
        I want to carry out an exothermic reaction in which the mixture is to be maintained at -10oC for two hours. Please sugest me freezing mixtures with whose help I will be able to maintain the temperature . Thanking you,

Vakatkar Nandan V.
Research Scholar
Mumbai University Institute of Chemical Technology(MUICT)
(earlier known as UDCT)
Mumbai.