Re: ORGLIST:MDA + TBA

From: Jacob Zabicky (zabicky$##$bgumail.bgu.ac.il)
Date: Fri Mar 12 2004 - 19:15:28 EST

Dear Friends,

Thanks to Gonšalo Deira and Javier Cuesta for their useful replies to
my query (included below). Perusal of the references they mention is
sufficient to clarify the question.

All the best,

Jacob

There's a paper by R.J. Sorenson, 1998, about metal complexation
and TBA and MDA with a proposed structure for the adduct between
TBA and MDA, assumedly 2TBA:1MDA. However, I've been working with
TBA and MDA based assays for the last 4 years and I can tell you
I've serious doubts whether that adduct is the only one. Anyway,
I'm sending it to you in the attached pdf (scheme 2)

Cheers,
Gonšalo