ORGLIST:synthetic procedure of Ir(acac)3

From: 이상경 (skl123$##$dreamwiz.com)
Date: Fri Mar 12 2004 - 02:59:26 EST

Hi, all

Does anybody know the detail synthetic procedure of Ir(acac)3, Iridium(III) 2,4-pentanedionate complex?

I know well it can be commercially available, but much expensive..so i have to synthesize using IrCl3 or other sources.

I have tried to find synthetic procedure but failed.

Paper, patent any synthetic info will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

S. K. Lee

_______________________________________________ ORGLIST - Organic Chemistry Mailing List Website / Archive / FAQ: http://www.orglist.net To post a message (TO EVERYBODY) send to everybody@orglist.net To unsubscribe, send to everybody-request@orglist.net the message: unsubscribe your_orglist_password your_address List coordinator: Joao Aires de Sousa (coordinator@orglist.net)