ORGLIST:tea bag method

From: Dam, H.H. (CT) (h.h.dam$##$ct.utwente.nl)
Date: Thu Mar 11 2004 - 05:03:19 EST

To all those that still synthesize peptides by the Tea Bag method.

I am starting with combinatorial chemistry and want to use the 'tea bag'
method. Would it be
possible for users to email me the name and contact details of your
supplier of tea bag mesh?

Thanks in advance

Henk

Drs. Ing. H. H. Dam
Supramolecular Chemistry & Technology (SMCT)
Dept. of Chemical Engineering
University of Twente
P.O.Box 217
7500 AE Enschede
The Nederlands
phone: +31 (0)53-4892906/+31 (0)53-4892980 (secr)
Fax: +31 (0)53-4894645
e-mail: h.h.dam$##$ct.utwente.nl