ORGLIST:request

From: Eskandar MOUNIF (eskandar_mounif$##$yahoo.fr)
Date: Wed Mar 10 2004 - 13:21:31 EST

Hi every body

I am so glad do find such a group n the Internet;
SO I am Master studen in Organic chemistry in Paris; and I am working on etherfication of terephtalic acide with bromoalkane as alcan halide so it is so difficault and we have about 6 side products...it is so difficult to avoid esterification of the acid groupe which is also difficult to be saponified one time it is in the form ester....

If anybody have any idea or new methode I'll be very thankfull

BestRegards