ORGLIST:Abbott Labs

From: terance.mahoney$##$abbott.com
Date: Wed Feb 25 2004 - 14:32:20 EST

Hello everybody,

We at Abbott Labs Diagnostic Division are looking to hire 7 Organic
Chemists who have attained their PhD's and are fairly recent graduates and
have some Post Doc experience. Anyone who is interested may send me their
resume. The job will be working in our Technical Support division most
likely in one of our Focus Factories in the engineering and production of
new diagnostic reagents for our testing machines. This is a very visible
position and offers tremendous growth with Abbott's diversified scientific
business lines.

Terry Mahoney
Corporate Staffing
Abbott Labs