ORGLIST:spps with unsaturated fatty acids

From: Olivier PESCHARD (olivier.peschard$##$sederma.fr)
Date: Fri Jan 30 2004 - 04:18:26 EST

Dear all,

I am a peptide chemist synthetizing lipo-peptides by solid phase method
(Fmoc chemistry on Wang resin). The last coupling step is the coupling of a
fatty acid and then there is an acidolytic cleavage with TFA + scavengers .

With saturated fatty acids no problems, but when I use unsaturated ones (ex
Oleic acid), I obtain some addition of TFA on the double bond.
Does someone knows how to avoid this addition?
for ex: special scavenger cocktail for the cleavage or temporary double bond
protection or anything else!

Thank you for your future help

Olivier