ORGLIST:Mentor

From: Sigh Sigh (Sigh$##$gmx.net)
Date: Mon Jan 26 2004 - 16:59:27 EST

I am an aspiring organic chemist. I am a sophmore at a local university
studying organic chemistry. I am searching for a mentor to teach me what a
university or textbook never can; A mentor who can mold my mind with the
knowledge they have gained in their lives. I am willing to commit every second of
every day to further my understanding under the guidance of a master of
chemistry.

I am aware this sounds like a fantasy, however responses from anyone
interested are highly appreciated.

Thank you.

--
Bis 31.1.: TopMail + Digicam für nur 29 EUR http://www.gmx.net/topmail

_______________________________________________ ORGLIST - Organic Chemistry Mailing List Website / Archive / FAQ: http://www.orglist.net To post a message (TO EVERYBODY) send to everybody$##$orglist.net To unsubscribe, send to everybody-request$##$orglist.net the message: unsubscribe your_orglist_password your_address List coordinator: Joao Aires de Sousa (coordinator$##$orglist.net)