ORGLIST:high res mass spec

From: srinivas reddy (gounisrinivas$##$yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jan 25 2004 - 06:16:50 EST

dear all,

I am looking for the interpretation of high resolution
mass spectra/accurate mass measurement of some of my
compounds I have the spectra but I am unable to find a
particular format to interpret the data e.g.like in
jounals. can anybody subggest me some literature
examples or links related to this.

thanks in advance.

regards

Srinivas