ORGLIST:acetylation

From: sanjeev kumar vernekar (vvsanjeev$##$rediffmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 22 2004 - 08:45:22 EST

Dear all, I am working on carbohydrates ,i am facing problem with acetylation of tertiary and hinderd hydroxy group.I have tried with many reported procedures (with DMAP and all) nothing is working if any one has idea how to acetylate hindered teriary hydroxy group,please let me know.looking forward to here from you . regards sanjeev. Sanjeev Kumar Vernekar Institute for organic chemistry, correnstrass -40 muenster Germany-48151 Ph- 0049 251 2033748