ORGLIST:Mary Alavi

From: ewrew wer (resget$##$yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jan 17 2004 - 16:16:50 EST

We are working on inorganic compounds and their
crystaline forms,we want to write a manuscript about
thiere crystals ,but some of the Journals want data
and text in CIF Format,Iwant to know what is the
software and how can we use it,also what are the best
Journals foy Phosphorus crystaline compounds.

And also any one can have a cooporation with us for
writing papers and advise us about sending papers for
a Journal in this level ,phosphor amidate
compounds,thier chracterization by NMR ,IR,Mass
spec.,crystalography,..,
Thnaks a lot
best wishes
Mary Alavi