ORGLIST:4-hydroxymethyl benzaldehyde

From: Gholam Reza. Mashayekhi (javid$##$khayam.ut.ac.ir)
Date: Sun Jan 11 2004 - 01:00:55 EST

Dear all
I asked a question about synthesis of 2-5-cyclohexadiene-1,4-dicarboxaldehyde
and one of the orglist members (I missed his/her e-mail) answered me that it may
isomerize to 4-hydroxymethyl benzaldehyde and said that he found some references
about it. I would be great thankfull if he can send me those references.

Thank you very much .