ORGLIST:LOOKING FOR INTERNSHIP

From: srinivas reddy (gounisrinivas$##$yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 07 2004 - 12:39:17 EST

Dear all,

I am an overseas student with M.Phil in Pharmacy(Drug
Design), UK. I would like to do an internship in a
synthetic/organic/pharmaceutical based research
laboratories for gaining knowledge in organic
chemistry/synthetic chemistry/drug discovery. I have
few years of experience in synthesis and consider
myself as a suitable for internship positions in
UK/EUROPE/USA.
CAN ANYBODY HELP ME? OR GIVE INFORMATION TO GET THE
INTERNSHIP IN THE FIELD OF MY INTEREST.

Regards

Srinivas

=====