ORGLIST: Recruiting for Synthetic Organic and medicinal chemistry positions

From: Jason Green (jason$##$fpcbalt.com)
Date: Fri Nov 02 2001 - 13:34:13 EST

Hello all!

Does your pharmaceutical company have a Senior Scientist position in =
synthetic organic chemistry? Is it a thorn in your company's side, and =
costing precious time and money?

I specialize in thorn removal!

My name is Jason Green - I am a recruiter with Fortune Consultants of =
Baltimore. I have just placed synthetic organic chemists at different =
levels with several of our clients. Among the ample response to ads and =
my networking was one particular candidate that ANY drug discovery =
research lab would covet! His portfolio includes top-notch education, =
ongoing bench-level and leadership roles in industry, money-saving =
accomplishments, excellent communication skills, and a healthy list of =
publications.

Interested Hiring Managers, would-be coworkers, and/or HR people - feel =
free to call/e-mail me to discuss.

Best regards,

Jason Green
Jason H Green