ORGLIST: 1,2-diazetan-3-ones!

From: Uros Groselj (uuu17$##$yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Oct 14 2001 - 16:09:34 EDT

Hello dear Colleagues

My name is Uros Groselj. I work as a postgraduate
student at the University of Ljubljana, Slovenia,
field organic chemistry. I have a question for you
all. Do you know an elegant and simple synthesis of
4,4-dialkil-1,2-diazetan-3-ones or
4-alkil-1,2-diazetan-3-ones with references if
possible? I would like to do some azomethyne imines
out of them. And of course if you have some interesing
sugestion about that (azomethyne imines) pleas let me
know.

Greetings from Slovenia

Uros