ORGLIST: platinum paste for oxygen sensor,

From: bahman elyasi (b_elyasi$##$excite.com)
Date: Tue Sep 25 2001 - 02:58:35 EDT

Hi:

we are looking for a paste or an organic binder which
bind Pt on YSZ (yttrium stabilized zirconia) and in high temperature
( about 800 'c) this binder would evaporate or decompose,
in other words we want to do screen printing on this ceramic with Pt
and then we sinter this sensor to eliminate paste and
remaining Pt on the surface as a porous media.
unfortunately here we have no access to Heraeus paste,
so as a guess,
can you suggest us pastes would be able to help us?

Thanks for your attention