ORGLIST: Hydrazine Removal for TLC

From: antonio regla (areglac$##$yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Sep 10 2001 - 13:15:17 EDT

Dear List members:

Does anyone know how to remove hydrazine (hydrate) from a reaction mixture in order to spot the mixture on a plate for tlc? I have been having problems with this, the hydrazine streaks a lot and doesn't allow me to visualize other spots of reaction products. I would appreciate your help in this.

Thank you,

Antonio Regla