ORGLIST: poly vinyl alcohol/NMR proton and carbon

From: Marino Tadeu Fabi (mtadeu$##$mpc.com.br)
Date: Thu Aug 09 2001 - 17:01:23 EDT

Please Friends,
can someone indicate me data of NMR spectra in solution of PVA (polyvinyl
alcohol), H1 and C13?
I need these spectra for comparaison with spectra I've obtained for an
important sample I'm analysing this moment.
Excuse if question is too simple but I looked for these spectra and did not
find them.
thank you very much,
Marino TAdeu
From Brazil