Re: ORGLIST: Nanomaterials

From: Paul Thind (cma$##$bluewin.ch)
Date: Wed Aug 08 2001 - 04:21:57 EDT

Does anyone have or provide a review on Nanomaterials with examples of the
kind of chemistry used and properties of end products?
The article in FT yesterday, has prompted requests to Arkat for publishing
something on www.arkat.org which readers can view freely.

Thank you for your help.

Paul Thind
Arkat Foundation