ORGLIST: physiochemical calculators

From: Witek Mozga (mozga$##$trimen.pl)
Date: Tue Aug 07 2001 - 09:33:16 EDT

Do you want to easily calculate boiling point of your compound,
convert fahrenheit into celsius, psi into millibars or percentage into
molarity? Try out the simple physiochemical calculators:

http://www.trimen.pl/witek/calculators/calculators.html

For better/faster access for those of you living in the UK or
USA, it has been mirrored on the CHEMFAN pages:

http://www.termisoc.org/~andyk/chemfan/calculators/

They are simple and can be used even by an absolute beginner.

If you like it do not hesitate to help me correct language errors.
This will improve the quality of this page and your name will be placed
on special list among others who help me.

 Thank you in advance.

Witek
http://www.trimen.pl/witek/