ORGLIST: Please visit my chemistry site!

From: Ronald Malicdem (ron_malic4$##$excite.com)
Date: Sun Jul 01 2001 - 08:41:11 EDT

Hi,

Please visit my educational chemistry site at:
http://ronaldmalicdem.homestead.com. This site was created to help students
as they journey the chemical world. I also invite you all to join
Alumni.Net. Please click the banner of Alumni.Net (located at the bottom of
my site) and this will redirect you to the Alumni.Net website. Alumni.Net
was created with the objective of making old time buddies, friends, and
schoolmates meet and have fun once more. Thanks!

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/