ORGLIST: folin-denis

From: kalbe farma (super_visser$##$yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jun 16 2001 - 00:55:45 EDT

Dear members,

I dont know much about folin-denise reagent (and also
its reaction with phenolics substances), but I am very
interrested to use it to analyse my product which
suspected to have phenolic substances. If you have
information about it, please don't hesitate to send it
to me whatsoever.

large thanks,

kharir