LINARIN SYNTHESIS

From: Marino Tadeu Fabi (mtadeu$##$mpc.com.br)
Date: Mon Jun 11 2001 - 05:44:55 EDT

DEAR COLLEAGUES,

I"m starting a synthetic route that passes by linamarine , a known
glycosidic product , natural, from cassava extract etc..
it is the 2_(beta-D-glucopyranosyloxy)-2-methylpropanonitrile,

Does someone know a good synthesis for this. I've read already the work of
Biosc,Biothc and Biochemistry, 62(3),453-458,1998..Has anyone already tried
this syntbesis or has better proposition form obtention of linamarin?
I'll need to obtain 500g of the product...!
best regards,
Marino Tadeu
CSAQ Brazil