ORGLIST: Spectroscopy Site

From: Ashutosh (ashujo$##$yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jun 09 2001 - 03:17:44 EDT

Dear Members,
Just in case you don't know, spectroscopynow.com is a site devoted to =
comprehensive information regarding pure and applied aspects of =
spectroscopy, including biological applications.
The site covers all aspects of all types of spectroscopy and has a lot =
of useful resources.It also covers recent news regarding applications of =
spectroscopy in many, including biological studies.
Do check out the site at
http://www.spectroscopynow.com/Spy/basehtml/SpyH/
Membership is free.
Regards,
Ashutosh

"In every investigation, in every extension of knowledge, we're involved =
in action. And in every action
we're involved in choice. And in every choice we're involved in a kind =
of loss, the loss of what we didn't
do. We find this in the simplest situations. . . . Meaning is always =
obtained at the cost of leaving things
out. . . . In practical terms this means, of course, that our knowledge =
is always finite and never all
encompassing. . . . This makes the world of ours an open world, a world =
without end. "
J. Robert Oppenheimer