ORGLIST: Exceptional Opportunity for Sr. Chemist

From: Amanda Coffey (amanda$##$searchforce.com)
Date: Fri Jun 08 2001 - 12:53:14 EDT

Hello!

My name is Amanda Coffey. I am a recruiter with a company called =
Searchforce, Inc. We have been recruiting in the pharmaceutical arena =
for over 21 years. We are currently offering an excellent opportunity in =
chemistry research for a strong scientist in the pharmaceutical =
industry. Please review the following position!

http://www.employmax.com/jobflash/output/36037/JobFlashDisplay.cfm

Since this position requires industry experience it may not be =
appropriate for your background. If this is the case, perhaps you could =
help me by forwarding it to some of your associates, or sending me the =
names of scientists who may be interested or able to help me! Thank you =
so much for your attention and I hope to hear from you soon!

Sincerely,

Amanda Coffey
Searchforce, Inc.
1704 Clearwater - Largo Rd STE F2