Re: ORGLIST: alpha azo-isobutyronitrile

From: Mutalib Abd (mutaliba$##$netscape.net)
Date: Wed Apr 18 2001 - 01:30:28 EDT

Dear Jack,
Thanks for your response. I understand that AIBN is commercially available, but it is very difficult to enter my country due to the very strict regulation for dangerous materials. I have contacted Merck and TCI, Japan, but they refused to send it

Best regards,
A. Mutalib

Jack Sullivan wrote:

Mutalib Abd wrote:

Dear List Members,

I appreciate if anyone could show me the relevance literatures or procedures how to synthesize alpha azo-isobutyronitrile.
Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
A. Mutalib

AIBN is commercially available at low cost.
--
Jack Sullivan