ORGLIST: Cyanoform pKa

From: rlarudi$##$mmm.com
Date: Mon Mar 19 2001 - 13:16:59 EST

There was some discussion 1-2 years ago on acetonitrile pKa and I was
curious to find out if the pKa of malononitrile and Cyanoform had been
measured recently. The pKa for Cyanoform was measured in either H2SO4 or
HClO4, as - 5.13 (JACS, 83, 4288 (1961)), I am still not sure about the
pKa of malononitrile.