ORGLIST: polynuclear heterocycles

From: Dmitry Gromov (gromov$##$gw.bsuir.unibel.by)
Date: Mon Feb 26 2001 - 07:47:53 EST

Dear Sirs,
my name is Alex. I am a PhD student of Institute of Physical and Organic
Chemistry of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus. Now I work in
the field of synthesis of polynuclear heterocycles using formaldehyde.
Would you be so kind to help me with any references concerned to this
theme.
Sincerely,
Alex.