ORGLIST: SO3-DMF v. SO3-pyridine

From: Merlin (medchem$##$adelphia.net)
Date: Mon Feb 19 2001 - 17:38:25 EST

Dear colleagues:

 I appreciate the responses I have received concerning my last query on
SO3-pyridine complex. However, someone has sent me another complex: SO3-DMF.
My main goal is to do a transformation on an alcohol to the corresponding
sulfur analog (sulfate ester, I believe?).

Can anyone provide me with some recent leads?

Thank you in advance.

Cheers!
--
George D. 'Merlin' McCallion, Chemist
Sanofi-Synthelabo

Office: 610.889.6294
Fax: 610.889.6367
E: George.McCallion$##$sanofi-synthelabo.com